About Web Matters
Established in 2006, Web Matters is a WordPress web design consultancy with clients throughout New Zealand.
The Advantages of Hiring Web Matters
If you're looking for a personalised one-on-one web design service, I could be the web designer you've been searching for. There's also some very real advantages to hiring me to do your website.
- You get to work with a very experienced and professional consultant who will help you realise your vision for your website
- I'm part of an international networking group of WordPress designers and can tap into the 'hive mind' for solutions and ideas
- You get not just a web designer, but someone who understands business and marketing
- You will receive very personalised one-on-one service with a smile
- I will get to know you and your business and listen carefully to your requirements
- You will be more than just a number or a 'project to be managed'
- Work with someone truly passionate and excited about what they do
- Work with someone who will be excited about your business
- Deal directly with the owner of the company and not the junior web designer or the account manager
- An easy website design process without three levels of management and bureaucracy
- Fair and reasonably priced website design services
Ready to Get Started?
The next step is for you to complete the website project enquiry worksheet - so that I've got an excellent understanding of your business and website needs.
Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for your interest in Web Matters and my website design service.
In starting the business back in 2006, my primary goal was to offer a very personalised (and friendly) service that made getting a website an easy and fun process to go through. I wanted to develop long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with my clients as their success is what drives my success. I'm happy to say, I've achieved this goal and much more.
The web has changed a lot since I started designing websites back 1995, but the basic principles of website design and marketing have remained pretty much the same, you must make your website message resonate with your visitors.