Do it yourself website package
I set it up, you add the content
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this using a premium WordPress theme?
It’s using a free theme called Astra. It’s a professional theme but very easy to use.
Will you continue to support the website after it goes live?
If you would like ongoing support we can put you on a monthly care plan or do updates as you need them.
What if I find it too hard to build it myself?
If you are happy to pay extra, we can finish it off for you – we charge an hourly fee of $95 + GST.
Is this just a one-off charge?
Yes it is.
Does it come with hosting?
No, you will need to open an account with a hosting company and provide us with the login.
Will you register my domain name?
No, it’s quite easy to register a domain name, and we strongly recommend you do this yourself
DIY Website Package
$495.00 + GST
DIY is firmly built into the Kiwi DNA. So now you can DIY your own WordPress website, with the support and advice of a professional website designer. You get all the benefits of having the flexibility and freedom a WordPress website without the stress of setting it up yourself. Drag and drop content onto your page. Easy swap out the demo content with your own. Add new content as you need to. Choose from dozens of content types including image galleries, slideshows, videos, countdown timers, and so on.
This is not a cheap and nasty WordPress theme (and there are lot of them out there) – it’s one the professional web designers use themselves and I will teach you how to as well.
How it works:
- Choose from one of our pre-made websites
- We will then install WordPress, our recommended plugins, and the pre-made website you’ve chosen to your web host of choice.
- The site will be password protected with a ‘coming soon’ page (so you can work on it behind the scenes).
- We will create you a full admin login and send it through to you with further instructions.
- When you login, you will also have full access to a video library with lessons and instructions on how to use WordPress and the Page Builder.
- Get up to two hours of support from Web Matters via phone, email, or Zoom conferencing.