With our website discovery session we go through the website worksheet together and have an open-ended discussion about your goals and what you want to achieve. We won’t have time to come up with specific product solutions during the meeting, but you will leave the session with a much better understanding of your online goals.
The session will be conducted in person for Christchurch clients and via Google Hangouts or Skype for out of town clients and will last approximately 45 minutes.
We’ll then provide you with a written summary of what was discussed (including a full written transcript of the session), and a proposal outlining our recommended course of action for further development of your website and online presence.
Need to show off your work? This gallery will display your images in a collage with a larger version of the image opening up into a lightbox with additional information about the image.
Includes adding up to 50 images to the gallery with image descriptions.
Includes creation of a new page if required (or the gallery can be placed onto an existing page).
Ideal for: artists, photographers and any one working within a visual industry
This adds a stylised blog to your existing (or under construction) WordPress website allowing you to do content marketing and engage more fully in social media through blogging on your specialist topic.
- We’ll add a blog page to your website
- We’ll publish your first three blog posts
We recommend around 200-300 words for each blog post and at least one image to go with itRead More
DIY is firmly built into the Kiwi DNA. So now you can DIY your own WordPress website, with the support and advice of a professional website designer. You get all the benefits of having the flexibility and freedom a WordPress website without the stress of setting it up yourself. Drag and drop content onto your page. Easy swap out the demo content with your own. Add new content as you need to. Choose from dozens of content types including image galleries, slideshows, videos, countdown timers, and so on.
This is not a cheap and nasty WordPress theme (and there are lot of them out there) – it’s one the professional web designers use themselves and I will teach you how to as well.
How it works:
- Choose from one of our pre-made websites
- We will then install WordPress, our recommended plugins, and the pre-made website you’ve chosen to your web host of choice.
- The site will be password protected with a ‘coming soon’ page (so you can work on it behind the scenes).
- We will create you a full admin login and send it through to you with further instructions.
- When you login, you will also have full access to a video library with lessons and instructions on how to use WordPress and the Page Builder.
- Get up to two hours of support from Web Matters via phone, email, or Zoom conferencing.