At Web Matters we enjoy training our existing clients on how to update their WordPress website. So over the years, we’ve learned what website editors struggle with learning or retaining and what they most need to know about how to update their websites.
If interested book a Free 15 minute training call
We are now offering this website training service to anyone in Christchurch with a WordPress website. I will come to you, having previously looked over your website to see how WordPress has been set up. We’ll then schedule a time for a training session for an hour and a half.
During the training sessions we can cover basic fundamental WordPress updates as well as look at things like:
- How to publish a blog
- How to come up with blog titles and ideas
- Where to get photos for your site
- How to add pages to your website
- How to update your menu system
- How to upload new images to your site for pages or galleries
- How to SEO your own website (search engine optimisation)
- How to upload a PDF file and link it to your website.
Plus much more that can be tailored to your specific website, needs and website goals.
You don’t have to be an existing Web Matters client. So we will train you on a website someone else has built for you.
To learn more about the service go to https://www.webmatters.co.nz/wordpress-website-training – or message us via Facebook directly from the chat option at the bottom of this post.