Here's how I can you and your business.
During difficult times it's even more vital to have a great looking and highly functional website. A website that presents your business in the best possible light and gets great results for you. Now is also the time to consider the 'big picture' of your overall digital strategy. So let's get started!
My website design services:
- Design a conversion-focused, modern and fully search engine optimised website
- Teach you how to update the content on your own website
- Build an e-commerce website using WordPress or Shopify
- Develop a content marketing and overall digital strategy for your business
- Sync your website enquiries to your CRM (eg HubSpot)
- Install a new WordPress theme to your current website or blog or help you tweak your existing one
- Reviewing the website wording on your website and giving your website copy a 'polish'.
How I've helped other businesses:
- Attracting the right type of leads.
- Now found online with top search engine rankings for their industry keywords.
- Converting a part-time hobby into a profitable business.
- Take away a lot of stress and worry about their website.
- The new website has reinvigorated their enthusiasm for their business.
- Helped to win new business by adding new features to the website.
My Website & Digital Consultancy Services
Christchurch Web Designer
and Digital Consultant
You might like to read about my ideal client to see if we are a good fit. We can then get started by exploring your 'why' for your business and clarifying the specific goals you are looking to achieve.
My business 'why' is that I want to make a positive difference with the work I do by empowering my clients to achieve great things with their businesses.
With many years of experience in designing and building websites, I understand what a successful website needs. I'm also constantly updating my design process to take advantage of some of the great new software that is now available.
I look forward to talking to you soon.
p.s, if you see the word 'we' used on the site, it's the 'royal we'. As it is indeed just me building all of these websites. I never outsource any of my work.